Benchmark is an architectural firm looking for a potential experienced Photo Editor
Job duties and responsibilities
- Coordinate with the team to identify photography needs
- Review photos, edit, and make necessary changes
- Must be team-oriented and proactive in meeting the deadlines
- Study the work requirements and perform accordingly
- Good understanding of design software and technologies (such as Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.)
- Knows the concept of masking, cloning, lightroom, cameraman, and other terminologies related to its working.
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Qualification & Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Design, Photography is a plus
- Proven 1 work experience will be a preference
- Hands-on experience in photo editing software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop)
- Relevant certifications/courses in Graphic Designing are preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of computer imaging, photographic techniques, lightroom, and color composition